The first climbing of Patian Gabare

This is very long time I wait for something that I dont know what’s the aim of this problem. I cant predict the next my vision if this condition take a place on my mind for more time, everyday!

So, I wait more time and more. That is no result. I’m very dizzy. But I submit this condition to Him. I cant accept the unfactual condition. It is really miraculous. I pray and pray everyday to solve this problem. Only a remarkable story can deny that its wrong opinion. It is next to the fact that it is a big problem actually for my bright future but I think that nothing is imposible. He has atribut that “ Fi’lu kulli mumkinin aw tarkuhu” this mean that He can make the situation what He want although out of my mind. Nobody can believe that camel can enter to the hole of needle.

I decided that I would to searched so many information about my problem. Then at that afternoon I met someone who told to me that everything is gonna be Ok, so dont be sad, make your life happy and trust on your mind that you are good boy and full of inspiration for the other people”. that sound so nice. That situation made my spirit was coming back. It was really amazing. It is like a dream and I’m very happy that God listen my praying everyday.

Now I can open my mind. It is very fresh and nobody dont believe that more than 7 days I cant think clearly. But now I will born out that I’m a good boy 

Komentar

Postingan Populer