Time To meet Mother

This time I have a decision not to follow lecture from morning till afternoon. It has a nice reason that I have to go to home. As long as possible, it is the opportunity to go to Kendal because after more of two weeks I didnt go to kendal. My friends from KKN group also invited me to join on their agenda, meet village chief on Plantaran and actually I can come by at home from noon before Jumat praying. After I did umat praying, I sent sms to my girlfriend about my package from Jogja to her boarding house. It is so long to wait an information about these packages. I really wanna to know anymore about the outcome of my mission, that is if she wear an instrument in these packages. But I cant hear that package still not attempt yet to her hand. I’m sad because it is very hurtfull. It is the reason that she didnt hear what I feel a long one week, it is very tortue my heart and my feeling but she was sick everyday and cant go to the office of that package whereas she can go to school or campus, the conclusion is she still run and do some activity but she dont spend a little time to take these package. I was angry and this is problem to me. I can deny that she is sick but please know anymore about my feeling. I feel crazy when September ends. More than 1 week I cant think correctly before she use that package. Since this event I try to think a lot that she dont give a little time to know my feeling besides I always say to her that it is very important. Pleas know me anymore. When she said please send me a package I send these package directly without waiting so long. But? How about her?
But finally I defered to her when she said to break our relation, refusing like this make me think a lot about her. That statement is not very consistent from her promise several times ago. In serious condition, it more than 1 time that she said like this. How pity my self.

Komentar

Rini Mayasari mengatakan…
i felt so sad when i read ur thread.. how mean your girlfriend is. i think that you you should leave her away.. she is not a good girl.
Rini Mayasari mengatakan…
Ow, husband.. I'm so sorry about this, honey. Please forgive me ya, honey. I love you. I love you so dearly.

Postingan Populer