Sleeping so long

I’m crushing up when I was slept and feel so comfortable. Till night I have to go to Toilet to produce a lot of urine. Every hours when I took a breakfast on 1 am I come back again untill 9-10 times for 3 hours. I couldn sleep well and my eyes still looked arround. It brought a consequence that I throw the time for sleep for nothing only open phone and sleep without close the eyses. I was boring. I need a lot of water everyday to recover from my calculus. It took a long time to bring back from the origin of my kidney. It was so hurtfull and I didnt want to repeat this condtion again and again. I slept on 4.15 am and got up on 8 am 
Therefore I try to fasting to pay my promise when romadhon came. I’m still need 11 times for the empty fasting. First I try when my illness exceed from 3 weeks. I started fasting 2 times a week. There were Monday and Thursday. You know that actually I have to drank a lot of water maybe 2 or 3 liters for a day but if I took fasting I only drank when I took a breakfast and that was pssible if I couldn drink a lot of water for one day. Finally I decided in the evening till night I have to drink and drink again till I get a maximal volume of the water.
You have to know and please note that everybody at least need a water 1 – 2liters for a day. If you are still drink undeer that statement maybe for the next day or if you were old for the more years then you will get a calculuc or a various diseases. Think carefully to drink a spesific water and dont drink a waer from your own home. It has to be filtered and wait the ammount of that filtered water.

Komentar

Postingan Populer