my wish

I think I never get the best achievement, but on senior high school or Junior High School I often follow some olympiad in the some class. Like biology, math, physics also drawing competition. About the achievement I think I get the 4th finalist in my regency when I still in senior high school. Almost of my achievement is in academics area.
About the sociality, I ever gather together in boy scouts Here I get a tittle ‘ Bantara” which this ammount maybe 40 till 50 students. In this agenda we can help any junior student to grow up their skill and it is be held in the young period. From it can create the best concept on their brian to be the best student.
And in this campus, i think I can create a big seminar which this theme are about soft skill and many advantages for students like scholarships and more info about the life here along with many convenient places here. Do many agenda with our friends to think about the life of poor people arround arround campus. We ever help them by gibing some lesson to their childrens and make some activities in their place.
In here I get some interesting people like orators, researcher, candidat of president Indonesia, etc

Why do you want to join the Climate Leaders Workshop? How have you previously engaged with issues of climate change in t your work or independent projects?

In my heart I really wanna to joint in this workshop because there a lot of amny people who are expert about enviromental problem and crisis. There are the big problem in this era. Many people thinking about the climate change and they endeavour to learn and to solve from this problem. This phenomenon are influence many sectors life of people, animals, plants and many beings in this world. It needs a seriously handling from all people in the world. If everyone dont care about it then in the future many damages where occurs in the world. This workshop is one ways to learn anymore about change climate, sociallity, and many agenda which will be showed in this forum. I think this is a good opportunities to reach the new knowledge. If I dont try this at this time, I will lose this great opportunities and I lose one ways to know anymore about this. I like joint here because there are many new knowledge and have a good experiences so from it I can increase my awarness about climate and many several relationship about it. It is the principal basic to do anymore surely about the climate and I will apply waht I have achieve in our country or our town. From the workshop I will meet the newest phenomenon that I never see before and I think the good interaction with some people from many country and is so interesting and it will make a new motivation to be the best people. I summarize that if we meet the great people directly that will influence our action ,motivation, our behavior and attitude to do like they are doing. I hope that I can join this workshop and from it I can explore the big advantages not only for my self but also it will carry a good impact to my life and I have a big experience because I never participate the forum like this before. If I’m accepted I’m verry happy because it is the first experiences that I meet some people in the world who they are expert about enviromental and know about the up to date issue and it is linked at the different phenomenon that will impact our life in the future. From it we will built the stronge foundation and always contribute to make “ live earth”. We know that the earth have some problem present because the action of people in the world.
About the issue of climate change I ever participate about the dialogue with lecturer,guest lecturer, my friends or come to the seminar to enrich my knowledge about it. But I never make the project which have an engaged in change climate but I ever write in my opinion that what will happen if climate change actually it will impact many activities for beings.

The British Council and ASEF are looking for “emerging leaders” who wish to develop their skills. Can you give some examples of situations where you have taken a leadership role?

If I become a leaders I will make a new strategy to develop our skill. In this era many people have a good performance but they did not make any alteration about their life or a lot of people arround them that actually they need many helpfull effort. So it is a problem about communications with other. We have to change the paradigm that everyone need one to another. The point that will be demonstrated is about the unity. If some people have a convenient condition I think this is a good place ilke the paradise.
If we success to create the unity in our team ( Country) so the most luxirious requirement are upgrading their mind to create the something which is requirement in this time. I will upgrade both soft and hard skill. From soft skill I think I must build the new paradigm that everyone have a big competition in the future so from it we must go to the seriously life and dont waste the time. The time like a gold that are the meaningfull jewelry for our life. I must implant and make any suggestion that we must work in hard to fulfill many requirement and never give up if we find the problem. I will conducived the best motivator or person who are expert to improve the spirit and ready to cope the new life in the future. Soft skill is the important basic caharcteristic at this time. I will built the new paradigm that we never success if we want not to try the new something.
About the hard skill I like to improve the knowledge about the Information Technology (IT), reconstructing, the applied science.. I will give the best solutions that all of people now know about the IT. Every group in the team will be accompanied with many engineer and from it they have to explore them selves to learn and apply what are the achievement from the lesson to be applied in their group or personality so it will carry the special advantages ones.
So the grateful power to make the strong and solid team if I were a leaders are unity, good soft and hard skill also the big performance of everybody and what they have achiev must be applied in their life and have to be contributed in their group so one to another will get a new skill from one to another.


. What, in your opinion, is your role (as a young social entrepreneur, development professional, journalist, educator, artist, as the case may be) in the multi-disciplinary action for seeking climate change solutions?



In my opinion about the my role that in the multi-diciplionary action I will extend what is the information that has many advantages to inform some people that the climate change will impact many sectors in their life. Like culture, education, agriculture and many other especially in enviromental and some phenomenon in this world. If I were a young social interpreneur I will make the new working current that is not engaged about the climate change. I will reduce the utilizing which havs many dangerous gas for our climate like car, motorcycle, and some machine in the Industry or home Industry. I will help everyone like someone who use many tools or equipment that have the relations about the climate change. I will use my money to help them and make many directive counseling about our climate. I have to actuate some people to reduce the using utility or reduce something which have many damage on our world. Then if i were development professional I will require that if our country or our group will make or create the new agenda or new things thats surely will show how are the dangerous climate change for life. Like to establish the Industry I will suggest about the instrumentations, banishment gas, and many other that have a good conditions and advocate to create the green region in this area. Then If I’m the Journalist I will inform many conditions about our climate. I think that many journalist dfont or seldom inform about our climate conditions in several country in the world. We dont know how the climate conditions in Indonesia, Australia, and many country in Europe. So as the journalist I obligate to inform my activity especially in climate conditions. I will arrange my schedule and will put the one time only cover the climate change. That means if everyone know about the condition of our climate which have a dangerous damages they will obedient many rule to maintain our climate for changing anymore. If I were the educators I will learn any more about the reasons what is something thats make our climate is changing and I will endeavour to prevent the best method to reduce this phenomenon. So it has the publications or announcement and it needs a good media. So if i were artist I will examplize that we must keep our world and care about it. I will publish it on some media as I’m artist. It is great moment to inform to some people in the world. The best media like televisions, Internets and many other with supplied with the best figure( artist) will impact the big paradigm that we must care about our climate and our world. And If the case coming from my self I endeavour to throw far away my habits so I will support many project with have the relations with change climate, about how to maintain our climate, our world, and any solutions to discuss it any more.

. How do you think art can enhance our ability to think and act differently?

Art is useful things and media that have many advantages and importance in our life. I think that life without art is nothing. There are many arts type that related to our life. Like the fashion, food, music, entertainment and many other. From arts actually we can expand our aim to consider about the climate. Arts is one importance media in this era. Almost of people use the art for their life. From the art we think that it is engaged about the activity, habit and many utilizing tools and equipment. As the art visualizations, like a poster- art is the one methode to inform many informations to people in the world. With arts like advertisement or by quality advertising art will influence the way of almost people in the one regions. Majority domination of people will imitate the advertisement or do what like the sample in there. For example if the type of arts is music, with the sweet sound and it be heard many people in the world. So, we suggest that the contents of it contains many word about how to shape my world or my climate. I think many music contains about love and friendship. It is very seldom to explore other item like disscussed about world, nations or unity. I think music with the beautiful arts will influence many people to do something like the contains some words in the music. I mention one song from my country that the title is “Garuda di Dadaku”. It influences many young Indonesia’s people to love their country, Indonesia. Music becomes an inspiration in their live. So if the words in the music are changed to “our world, our climate” maybe it can influence many people in the world, more over if the singer is the most popular people in the world. Beside that picture ( it is also the type of art) is the useful methode to know or to ilustrate how the conditions of our world or our climate now and future. It is a media to draw or think freely.we can pour our mind to think a lot with drawing. So we will ilustrate the big risk if we do not maintain our world. We can draw the shape of our ozon more excessive and from it we hope that all people will care with our climate, our world. We will introduce to other about the life with air damage. In my opinion I think many people will care about it after see the terrible picture because of their actions. Yeah, their actions make our world like this, make a climate change and it disturbs our activity in many sectors like agriculture, naval or forestry. Remember that if they see the dangerous picture which is caused from their actions they will be conscious and efforted to keep our world from air damage.

project Idea

The cause of climate change come from our activity. Like explore our mining, forestry and agriculture. So we hold or decide about the climate change in the future. The best way to reduce our activity which can reduce too with climate change are our awarness. It is the possibble way to inform with other how is dangerous climate change in the future. Like the using of high technology which has a many dangerous gas non CO2 like HFC-23 from HCFC-22, pfcs from the process of smelting between aluminium and semikonductor. Besides that also come from many industries like steel industry, cement industry, now we effort to think the best way to solve this problem. It is not too easy to solve and need some backing from our goverment. They must make a decision to participate about how the waste of the industries influence our climate. If the government agree to make the decision about the using many tools which has a many dangerous causes climate change the dilemma only from our activity. The using of biosel is the one methode to reduce the fuel which increasing a long the time or make a renewable energy from another sources. From the other like agriculture we must looking at the using of fertilizer. We must choose the compost fertilizer besides this prize is cheaper and it makes our enviromental and our biodiversity become health and do not leave a chemistry material which can improve GRK ( emission gas ).the third is waste.it gives about 5% for GRK raising. Whereas trash is the little ammount that someone do not care about it. I think that besides it can be cultivated as feltilizer it must be placed on one place that can reduce the emission gas if it may be controlled by someone. The place of rubbish must be provided in a one place. We must expand the sanitation and make recycle for it. Then forestry is the big problem for climate change. Many people do not know how the meaningfull of it., many people who live arround it fell some trees and do not make replanting as the trees. We must open eyes to them and make a good managerial manufacture arround this forest. We must maintain our biodiversity in forest and believe that forest is one big things that can adsorb the dangerous gas in the world. The last is about transportation, it is make the air pollution that so creat the dangerous gas for beings and also disturb the ozon layers. The good way to reduce it are change the fuel ( diesel ) with electric sources. We must effort to create the new alternative for transportation fuel. Like changing the using fuel by electric current. So it is good for our enviromental and will reduce the using of fuel in transportation area.
But the key to solve this problem is from our action and how our knowledge can be implicated to read “ the new phenomenon “ on our world, our change climate.



Komentar

Postingan Populer