Meet and great

When I was Child, I really wanna to be actor on television. I like Television under 4 years old. Television inspire me that I had to act over then my friends arround me. It was a strategy to accelerate my improvement on all sectors. The first sector I would like to built a good relation with other. Somebody who know me actually will give me a good smile and good attitude when they met me on everywhere and everytime. It is according to their background, maybe. Everyone have a different manner to extend what they want to other. I have a motto “ keep your smile wherever and whenever you are”. That is a simple ways how to attract some people arround me easily. M. Sulchan Ph,d. Cand ever told to me that give someone by your smile and they will put your face on your heart. So when I meet someone I dont forget to spread my smile and from this my friend from Junior high school always called me “ Hiii..Judiii keep your smile pleasee..I really like your style, guys..”. she also added that I have to maintain my style untill I passed away. That sound so nice.
Till now I’m still defend my good smile. Almost everybody who meet me feel that I’m really nice, but you must now that sometime I can be moody person. If I got a bed condition I can maintain my style. My friends can identify if I got a problem. She said that my face is nice or save a mystery. Even said that I’m very serious people so everybody have no brief to talk a lot with me or start conversation but if they know me anymore they said that I’m very nice people. and you have to know that I dont like everybody if I told to them but they didnt hear what I said.
Now I have a lot of friend and have a good characters. I really wanna that I can make a continuous relation for all along. It is really the nice realtion as a human. But some of my friends are not perfect. It is a good statement. Nobody is perfect but there are nobody have a kind behavior. I look forward for somebody who have a naughty character but when I got they or I actually disjoint for the one community and I come back to nice condition with all of my kinda friend 

Komentar

Postingan Populer